We are a NETWORK of Adventist
- Physicians, Dentists
- Medical Students
- Any other occupational group attached to the medical field
- Any supporters showing decided interest in this work
WHO ARE ADVENTISTS?
According to an article of National Geographic magazine, “The Secrets of Living Longer“, November 2005, Adventists living in California are “some of the longest living and healthiest people in the world.” The reasons for this reality are simple though profound – a healthy lifestyle & faith in God. Even though lead by Adventists, every person interested in this work is welcome.
We believe in the superior strength of a medical NETWORK that centers on core Christian values: Healing people holistically – “body, mind, and spirit.” Not only by word but also by action we want to serve our society by means of practical ministries. Investing in young medical professionals and motivated supporters is of primary concern.
ENAD seeks to motivate, train and equip health professionals and associates through:
- Practical training: ENAD encourages participation in health centers with short- and long-term medical assignments, in both domestic and foreign projects. We seek ways to establish small local treatment rooms and health-care facilities.
- Conferences and local gatherings: People meet to get to know each other better, exchange expertice, develop new opportunities to serve and thus strengthen the European Network.
- Online platform: ENAD seeks to provide to its members a comprehensive information and exchange database with a wide range of materials (studies, presentations, ppt). Thus, ENAD is striving to scientifically strengthen the officially acknowledged Adventist lifestyle principles and comprehensively implement them based on the Newstart-PLUS concept.
“Let’s wire together and then fire together!”